Thursday, May 18, 2006

my little "oh lang"...

whenever i have the chance to go back to my hometown, i will meet him.
without fail, he brings joys and noise to my house...

who is he???



a little one...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

he is my best model of photography, yet a challenging one. he likes to move around!!! and never stay put for you to focus.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

when he was small, i think he was abit more darker. that is reason why he has a nickname (given by me... hehe), the "oh lang" a.k.a. darkie. somemore he was so fat and cubby, as for your information his birth weight was 4.0kg (can consider as big-size baby)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

he sent a clear message to you guys...
'dont mess me up!!! otherwise i will definitely "screw" you up...'
woahahahaha....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yet he is a 'hamsap' apek... eheh, he was trying to look someone's under...


again, who is he?

my nephew.

No comments: