Wednesday, May 03, 2006

life as a doggie student....

well, do you think couples talk rubbish all the time??? ehhh, nope! i dont think so. if there is no rubbish talk, then there will not have the prominent and promising future... (see, we can generate revenues from the rubbish!) just kena scolded from Mrs Boleh-man, where got rubbish!!! good one lah ok...

haiyo... how come my life is just full with paperworks... *scatching my head* almost everyday im sitting in front of my computer and think... then think again how to write my reports. hey, tell you what... it seems easy, but alot of things need to be considered before writting it. dealing with life and death mah... (is it true, Mrs Boleh-man?)

i got stucked with my report again.... ishhh!!! i have to summit two reports on this friday, yet im still struggling with the first one.. die lah... (somemore i have time to write in this blog, apa macam punya orang nie...) kekekeh... most likely i wont be able to finish the second on time, need to put more makeup on my face on friday, preparing to get scolded from my big-sized doctor...

hah, mention about the big-sized doctor. here come a joke... during today's ward round, the doctor wanted to examine one of my patient's down there (you know where...). after that the patient told me, she was so scared when she met him because of his size, moreover his hand. she was so panicky when he inserted his fingers into (you know where...)... no damage done at the end, hahaha...

No comments: