i was oncall yesterday.
however i still find my time, sneaked out and glued myself in front of tv for this so-called debate 'perdana' (so grand!).
conclusion, it wasn't as i expected.
both of them were blaming each other, with some already known facts, without showing HOW IS IT BENEFITED TO RAKYAT!
i don't want to know why, but HOW?
its all like a monkey show!
my solution to who-so-ever administration:
1. not only on petrol issue, effectively manage the resources to optimise its outcome,
2. cut off or at least reduce the sky-high-limit of corruptions, please don't say this country is considered as 'clean' one. catch the bigger fish, instead of small ones.
3. reshuffle the financial backbone, to achieve more trading among the SMEs and internationally,
4. big 'bang' wake-up call to the admins, please alert with the current issues, and having a larger mindset,
5. a lesson to the 'rakyat'. it is time for us to be more INDEPENDENT!