Thursday, June 29, 2006

"ren qing wei"...

sick, is far from my thoughts now...
healthy and bright sunshine are just in front of me :-)

i was playing sick-role for many days. started with lying on the bed, calling out helplessly (yet no one help me....). with muscle pain here and there, most painful moment in my life. as if like after took many shots of liquor, mabuk whole day and continuously for the next few days... it was terrible!!!!

no doubt it was not a pleasant experience for me!

over this period, however, i experienced the warmest regards from people around me. someone will call me and give me her spiritual supports when i needed it the most. words of motivation, encouragements and loves that cured my hunger soul... my family and my friends too. "ren qing wei", something which people tends to miss it for whatsoever reasons. but i had all these while i was down. it is like a bonus in a bad luck situation...

thanks to mrs Boleh-man, and everyone :-)

No comments: