Tuesday, June 27, 2006

bad luck...

hai, why am i so bad luck one....
initially i was thinking im getting better, with less fever and muscle pain, it should be alright for me. bah! my next-room housemate was just admitted to the ward yesterday night for dengue.

what the heck!!!

he got sick 3-4 days before me. i was joking with him about dengue before i got sick too. he noticed to have some rashes over his upper limbs yesterday, thus he went to the A&E department. his platelet level showed 50 plus (way too low) and he kena tahan ward. poor guy...

me... my today's result is 112 for platelet count. it is getting lower and lower, bad sign. tentatively i can say im having dengue also. i have to repeat the test tomorrow, if it is less than 100 then i will have to admit. shit!!!

now, all depends on my immune system. if they are strong enough to fight for me, otherwise 'jia lat' lorrrr....

No comments: