Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!!!

in this festive season, still in festive mood, wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year...

where did i go?
after spending few days in my home town, Parit Buntar, Mrs Boleh-man and i went to Malacca for visiting in-laws. 9-day-holiday, had great fun to relax and recharge myself.


nah, this is my boy's picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


a 4-D scanning. was trying so hard to get his front view, but he was too shy and hide away. after many many trials, only manage to shot his side view.

so happy...
and counting the days for his arrival!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this world my lovely "Nui Nui".Can't wait to see him ..

Anonymous said...

The feeling of nervous,uneasy, uncomfortable for the last month of my pregnancy.. I hope you hear my voice from here.. Very hard to express my feeling to you...as we really have lack of time to share with each other....