Tuesday, January 08, 2008

my boss get cought f**king with a gal

"ITS ME!"


what a shock, i couldnt believe its him.

frankly, i seldom read newspaper eversince working. well, no time (an excuse) and no free newspaper around. but the news really cought my attention, something related to me (and my work).

yes, it is a sensitive issue. especially it is very near to general election, the politicians should make no mistake. as it is now to show off thier five-yearly report card to the voters.

this poor guy, pulak get cought in the video.


why now?

and who is the person behind this propaganda?

who is she? (the girl in the video)



think think think...
this must be something fishy, like stories in the CSI, something lies beneath. a tactic, bad and ugly strategy among the politician.

so, this is the end for his chapter in politic.

when one hero falls, another one will rise up!
is he our HERO?


============================================

whether my next boss will increase my salary? increase the on-call claim? or increase the allowance?

pray hard...

No comments: